Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 46:23 — 32.3MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | RSS | More
- 0:20 Introducing tony
- 1:20 Tony’s DF Story — O’Reilly Dwarf Fortress Book — PeridexisErrant — DF Starter Pack
- 7:59 Meph Tile Launcher
- 10:45 DF Inspired Writing
- 15:40 DFRoundtable.com as a Dwarf Fortress fan art outlet
- 18:25 Computer Power
- 26:15 Dev Notes
- 30:30 Design for Performance
- 34:00 Pits & Shafts & Toilets
- 37:45 the State of the Fortress
- Donate to Dwarf Fortress at http://www.bay12games.com/support.html
- Music is “Skye Cuillin” by Kevin MacLeod find his music at https://incompetech.com
5 thoughts on “In Which Horse Soap, Animal Pits and Auto-Flush Toilets Are Considered – V”
Well now you’ve done it. I’m going to have nightmares about EA buying DF and adding microtransaction.
Yeah— Blame Tony 🙂
Hi there! I’ve just released a tabletop RPG very heavily inspired by Dwarf Fortress and I’d love to come on your show and talk to you about it. I worked with Kruggsmash on this for the artwork. It’s called Avarice and can be found here – https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/273922/Avarice
Hit me up here in the comments or ddeadventures (at) gmail!
Just letting you know that I’m really enjoying your podcast, which I have just stumbled over since the steam release.
Thanks for letting us know you discovered us! We kind of figured we’d get a bit of an uptic in listeners with the steam release – but we kinda expected it to be brand-new players. Have you been playing DF long?